Last modified: November 3, 2022
Elite Technologies ("Elite Labs", "Company", or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use the App (our "App") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this App.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this App.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other App operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries)]; or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the App.
"App" means any software program provided by the Company, downloaded by You on any electronic device, including but not limited to Elite Wallet and Monero.com.
"Device" means any device that can access the App, such as a cell phone or tablet device.
"Node" means a server on a supported cryptocurrency network which transmits data to your App for processing and synchronization, and to which your Device transmits transactions which you would like to submit to the supported cryptocurrency networks. This includes full nodes, Electrum servers, and lightning network nodes.
"Elite Labs Nodes" refers to the set of cryptocurrency nodes operated and maintained by Elite Technologies.
"Service" refers to the App.
"Third-party Service" refers to any service integrated into the App. This includes but is not limited to ChangeNOW, Wyre, MoonPay, BlockBuy and Majestic bank.
"Usage Data" refers to data collected automatically about your usage of an App.
"You" means the individual, group, corporation, or any other entity accessing or using the Service.
Usage Data (including the date and time at which you use an application, the duration of using it, and other ‘metadata’) is NOT collected by Elite Labs through the usage of the App. Elite Labs has no reason to care about any aspect of your continued usage of our App. We believe that this data is your own property and that we have no right to collect it.
Data relating to your funds, and their security and privacy, remains on your device at ALL times. Your private keys (including your Monero private view keys), seeds, backup files, and wallet passcode are your own responsibility. This data is not received, collected, or stored by Elite Labs at any time, for any reason.
We receive but do NOT store information from and about users of our App, including:
- The device IP address, the block height to which your wallet is synchronized, and any transactions or channels which you use our Node to submit to supported cryptocurrency networks.
We receive this information:
- Automatically as you use the App.
This data is provided by connecting to the Nodes and price API maintained by Elite Labs. You have the right to choose not to provide synchronization data to Elite Labs by choosing a different Node. We provide a list of Nodes in the app that include our own and third party Nodes, or you can use your own Node (which we recommend).
Personal Data sent through the Elite Labs Nodes is limited to your device's IP address, the block height to which your wallet is synchronized, and any transactions or channels which you use our Node to submit to the supported cryptocurrency networks. Personal Data received by Elite Labs in this manner is not stored for any length of time, and thus Elite Labs is both unwilling to and incapable of sharing this data, or using it for any purpose beyond ensuring your appropriate connection to our Nodes.
If you decide to use a Node offered by any third party, some of which we include in our Apps, said third party will receive this Personal Data instead of Elite Labs. We take no responsibility for the actions of any third-party Node offered within the Application. We recommend connecting to your own Node to limit third party sharing of your Personal Information.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our App, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, or and a/any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information" or "Personal Data”), ONLY when you provide it to us;
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
Personal information is received by Elite Labs ONLY in the event that you choose to provide it to us by voluntarily contacting Elite Labs regarding support, questions or suggestions.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our App and its contents to you.
- To allow you to sync using the closest geographical Node: In the event that you choose to synchronize your wallet using the Node maintained by Elite Labs, we determine your location using your IP address to redirect your Wallet to the fastest possible Node.
- To contact you: In the event that you contact Elite Labs first, we will use the Personal Data with which you provide us, to contact you by email, Telegram, Reddit, or any other means.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. For example, we may, from time to time, disclose the number of users who have downloaded our Application.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Elite Labs, our customers, or others.
Elite Labs is incapable of providing any authority or government agency with data received by the Elite Labs Nodes, because we do not store this data.
Under certain circumstances, Elite Labs may be required by authorities to disclose Personal Data which you voluntarily provide us, including your e-mail address, Telegram username, or Reddit username. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT TRANSMIT ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION TO US VIA THESE OR ANY OTHER METHODS.
You are responsible for your personal data, including all data related to the safety of your funds. You should take all appropriate action to protect this data. Elite Labs cannot recover any data related to your funds in the event that you lose or give away this data. Elite Labs strongly recommends that you take action to secure your funds, by writing down your seeds or keys, storing encrypted backups, and never sharing this information.
Elite Labs undertakes any and all reasonable steps possible to secure any data that you voluntarily transmit to us. However, we cannot guarantee that any outside system used to transmit this data is entirely secure and, as such, we recommend that you exercise caution when voluntarily transmitting data to us.
In any situation, Elite Labs takes no responsibility for interception of personal data by any outside individual, group, corporation, or institution. You should understand this and take any and all appropriate actions to secure your own data.